Saturday, November 12, 2011

HELP! Seeking Android Developer!

     While looking around in the Android Market I came across this app called Icon 7. I was curious and decided to take a look, it turns out this guy decided to take the work of others and collected tons of icons, including the ones in this blog. I don't mind if he re-distributes (for free) the icons, but he is selling them directly, there is no free ad-supported version or donate version. I found it unscrupulous how he is selling these icons when most of them are not even his own work. Solution?

     I'm looking for a developer who is willing to create an icon pack with all the icons found in this blog. Hopefully, that developer can publish it for free in the Android Market. I want to make these icons available to everyone, free of charge. If you are interested please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment